Your Company - Sponsor
Advertise with us by signing up to be a sponsor for our youth soccer leagues. View our sponsors page to see our sponsorship packages.
Welcome and THANK YOU for accepting this important position. Here is a brief outline of things you should be prepared for:
- Team parent customarily comes up with a snack list,if the team decides it wants to provide a snack, where parents share responsibility to bring:
1. Orange wedges - halftime snack
2. Snack & drink - for after game is over
- Team parent is asked to be the team's main contact with the Board. Some of the items (others may come up from time to time) that the team parent is asked to organize are:
1.Weekly check in at the table on game days to receive information and distribute to all parents
2.Rally and provide volunteers when needed (Field Maintenance, Festival, Raffle Sales, Etc.)
3.Picture forms (Fall only) - Notify team of where to meet, when to meet and what color to wear.
4.Raffle Tickets (Spring only) - Distribute, collect, and provide an accounting of purchases.
- The head coach may ask you to be the main communicator with the parents, if possible.
- Weekly practice day and time is determined by team's Head coach. Please send out reminders as appropriate.
- General Information for you to know:
1.Each team will be comprised of 9-13 players, an asst coach and team parent.
2.Games will be played on Sunday mornings. Field and times will be posted on the website.
3.Fall season begins in September and ends in November at Verne Critz Elementary.
4.Spring season begins in April and ends with a festival in June at Bellport Middle School.